NEED A LIVE PERSON -
VerySadCustomer

I need a live person to speak to about a Fios billing issues. NOT 1-800-Verizon. That number is for wireless customers. You guys have awful customer service and your chat services is unable to assist me. Everyone keeps giving numbers out that do not help. Shame on you Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: NEED A LIVE PERSON -
ScarlettJ

I hear you! That 800 number is ridiculous. You CAN eventually get to someon for Fios but it takes a while and a lot of frustration. Chat is basically useless and takes a lot of time for no results. The person I had today kept using "but" when he meant "that" and then used "that" when he meant "but." He claimed his name was "Joey" but I highly doubt it. 🙂 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@VerySadCustomer wrote:

I need a live person to speak to about a Fios billing issues. NOT 1-800-Verizon. That number is for wireless customers. You guys have awful customer service and your chat services is unable to assist me. Everyone keeps giving numbers out that do not help. Shame on you Verizon. 

No that 1-800-VERIZON is not just for wireless. 1-800-922-0204 is Verizon Wireless Telephone number.

However you must listen to the phone prompts. It will say if you are calling for Fios press this number, for home phone another number, etc. 

Verizon has gone to a combined phone tree for its services. Yes it is a pain but you can get a live person if you listen for the prompts. Hitting zero also gets you a live person after a certain number of presses.

0 Likes
Virginiacust

What nightmare- you can’t get a real person on the phone. WORST customer service

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes