Need a right channel to Escalate to Management on Issue of Billing
Vattikuti_Sri

Hi,

I have Verizon Fios Internet from 2017 onwards, all of sudden on Jan 2018 , my service was disconnected. Upon reaching to Customer Care, it was admitted that Verison Fault and created a new service again to restore my services back.

Representative has assured to provide me with the same plan as i was earlier , whihc will be taken up from back office after connection restoration.

Now i was keep on getting bills with a higher amount every month , and ended u calling customer care for around 25 times and never it was been permanently resolved.

As part of restoration , Verizon has put in contract whihc my earlier account was not there. This was radiculous and despite raising number of tickets from customer care ,it was never been taken a action. Always i recieve a message saying a ticket has been submitted and will get resolved by 5 days. But this was been happening continously from last three months.

Let me know whom i can reach out to get with complete details of account.

Thanks

Srikanth

0 Likes
Re: Need a right channel to Escalate to Management on Issue of Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Vattikuti_Sri,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes