Need to unlink and old Fios account from mobile for the Mobile + Home discount to work with new Fios
msim

Hello, 

I'm not able to join Mobile + Home discount, possibly because my mobile account was previously linked to my old Fios account.  I've recently gotten access to Fios again, signed up for an install and am trying to apply for the Mobile + Home discount.  However, it doesn't work.  I get an orange banner "The Fios account you entered is not in good standing. You can enroll once the account is in good standing again".  I found this link on the Verizon forums which implies that someone can do this, but a request has to be submitted by a Verizon agent (https://forums.verizon.com/t5/my-verizon-account/quot-one-verizon-id-quot-how-to-unlink-unmerge-acco...).  Please help.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Need to unlink and old Fios account from mobile for the Mobile + Home discount to work with new
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi msim,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes