Never received my $100 target promotional card
crfcontact

Back in January 2018 when I signed up for Verizon I was tolded I’d get both a $250 wireless gift card and a $100 target gift card as part of a promotional offer by Verizon. I did get the $250reward card but I never got the Target card.  I did contact Verizon to ask them about the card and they said it was already sent out and if I didn’t receive it I’d need to fill out and return a Affidavit of fraud...

Verizon sent me the Affidavit of fraud , I filled it out , notarized it, copied it and returned it to the address listed at the top left hand corner.  Waited, card never came, contacted Verizon again, was told they never received the AoF, so made 2 more copies of the AoF sent both of them at the same time to the same address as before and still as of today July 1st have not received the Target gift card.  

During this time I contacted Verizon several times but was either directed to the rewards department or told they needed to check on somethings and get back to me. 

Never heard back. Never received the card.  Can someone at Verizon please help me with this problem I’m having. Thank You!

0 Likes
Re: Never received my $100 target promotional card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi crfcontact,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes