Nonlisted Service and Plunging Toilets
FormerFiosCust1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone else had nonlisted service added to your FiOS triple play after having the service installed?

Here is a horror story for you that left me plunging my toilet with my new FiOS service.

I was excited about the Verizon FiOS triple play offer and decided to switch but have come to regret that decision since the day it was installed.  I ordered on March 15, 2014 and scheduled installation for March 30, 2014 between 8 am-12 pm. But the installation person didn't show up until about 12:30 pm after waiting around all morning I didn't have availability to wait around another 2 hours so they rescheduled.  I heard comcast offers compensation if they don't arrive when they say they will, Verizon does not.  

The second attempt at installation was on April 18, 2014.  This installation started out with the technician asking to use my bathroom.  I recommend everyone to politely say no.  I was left in shock the next time I went to use my bathroom.  He spent over 25 minutes in my bathroom and did not have the courtesy to use the plunger.  Then once the install started I ended up with a few extra holes in the back of my house.

The service worked fine once it was finally installed, but 5 days later I got an email notifying me that a nonlisted service was added for $4 a month.  This was unsolicited and something I did not order ever.  I immediately called and was told it was a system error and they would take care.  Six months later I am still being charged $4 a month.  The only bright side is I only have 18 months left on my contract.

Re: Nonlisted Service and Plunging Toilets
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FormerFiosCust1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes