Not Happy with your service at all

Verizon's has been a huge hassle since we have placed an addition on my house.  Verizon double charged me to run cable and phone line when coming out to the house they did not have the right directions for what they were supposed to provide, so they had to come out twice.  Both times they claimed they were not prepared to perform the work.  This dispute has cost me well over $1300.  Verizon has offered me a $10 deduction for my trouble but now they are claiming that I am behind in my billing.  In June alone I have submitted 3 payment $265 on the 2nd on the 11th (when they suspended my service because they claimed I did not pay) was $114 and today 6/16 was $265.  But yet I noticed that my bill is still reflecting a payment from 5/10 of $265 and they have tacked on a late charge.  I have 10 more months of these shenanigans and I am about to send an email blast on FB and BBB of buyer beware.  This just ridiculous!!!!  Comcast did not have the best service but atleast they did not rip me off 

Re: Not Happy with your service at all
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JB513,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.