Re: Not letting me view or pay my bill online for over a week
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@dirtyrandy wrote:

This issue has been going on with us since SEPTEMBER. We have been calling to pay our bill. It is completely insane that an internet company cannot fix our problem. I have currently been on the phone for 1+ hours, this is the second time in 2 weeks. Our problem has yet to be solved. I think your techs should be aware of how to fix this probelm if there is a forum about it, but instead I have been transfered over 5xs in this call alone, one of which was a SALES consultant who had no idea why they transfered me there. I hope postng on this forum will fix my problem since calling doesn't work at all. Do me a favor after you fix my problem, retrain the "E-Center" since all they know how to do is reset a password and transfer calls. 

Remember you are venting at other customers (peers).  For most people its something in their setup on the computer that causes the problem.  Common solutions, use a different browser, clear browser cache, disable addons.  Only a few have problems with something in how their ID's were connected to their accounts.

0 Likes
dirtyrandy

I'm venting in hopes someone will contact me. I walked through all those things you named with a multiple people on the phone before I posted on here. This is my last resort. I also can not see any information on services, bills, bill history everything disappeared one day. When I try to view my bill it says "how to pay your first bill." It thinks I set up service in August 2014, but we have had Verizon since December 2013 and had no issues prior. The e-center said my account ID is inactive but they tried to make me a new one and can't because then it gives them an error saying I already have an ID. I can log in and they are surprised they can't access my account and see any information on my account. They all seem baffled by what is going on. 

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@dirtyrandy wrote:

I'm venting in hopes someone will contact me. I walked through all those things you named with a multiple people on the phone before I posted on here. This is my last resort...

Sounds like you are one of the lucky few.  Hopefully one of the admins will help you escalate.  They cannot do anything to fix for you themselves.  Hint if they don't get a response in the next few days click on one of the admins and PM (private message) them.  Politely as they are just here to help keep the boards organized.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dirtyrandy,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
sparkat31
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looks like it's back to not working again. What is going on?

0 Likes
So once again I cannot view my bill or balance
sparkat31
Enthusiast - Level 1

The problem seem to have been solved last week, but now I just went on to see my bill and still not letting me view or anything. This is getting annoying. 

0 Likes
PlainJane1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having the same problem!! Have been trying to pay for the last two weeks and again today. Same error messages. It doesn' even have my updated balance due in my records. I have paid online for months so this is a new problem. I just spent a long time with a phone rep that was clueless and tried to charge me for taking the payment over the phone!!

Re: So once again I cannot view my bill or balance
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sparkat31,

Sorry you are again having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PlainJane,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
RobLevas

Hi LawrenceC,

It's been a few days since I recieved and replied to the support email.  I haven't received any further communications from support, so I have no idea if they got my email or if it properly answered there questions.  Is there a way to check to see if my issue has been taken on by someone?

Because my next bill is just about to be due - making it 2 bills that I haven't paid, I tried to pay by phone and eat the $3.50, but the phone system needs me to enter an amount in, and I have no idea what it should be since I cannot see my bill.  I can guess using previous month's data, but the point is that I even though I want to pay my bill, I cannot.

Rob

0 Likes