Online Account Upgrading Issue - "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office"
Minhas

Hello,

Everytime I try to Upgrade my Internet plan I keep getting a message at the "Review Your Order Page" stating

"We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time. Please try again later or contact your local Verizon office for assistance. Please call 1 800 - VERIZON (1 800 - 837 - 4966) to discuss your account options."

This has been happening for over 3 months now, i contacted verizon a couple of times and each time they stated a problem that might be causing it and helped me solve the problem but the message above still comes up everytime i try to upgrade it. Please Help

Thank You

0 Likes
Re: Online Account Upgrading Issue - "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office"
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Minhas,

Sorry you are having difficulty upgrading your internet plan. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes