Order Nightmare!!!!
beccaEbaker
Enthusiast - Level 1
Called to cancel my service because I no longer wanted a landline only Internet and I was moving. The agent said I could have standalone Internet so I canceled my phone and transferred my Internet to my new address. Received a voicemail stating I couldn't just transfer my service had to cancel and start new service so they needed my social and DOB I was provided with a number to a supervisor. Called the number and it would just ring and then go to a fast busy signal finally just called customer support. Explain my situation to the agent and said all I needed to do was provide 2 pieces of info..,nope had to go through all my info and the process again turns out she can't help me so I'm transferred to another agent again I say I just need to provide my social and DOB, my order is I'm the system...nope go through the whole process again finally after 45 minutes told it had been processed. Today I look at my confirmation email and an order has been placed for Internet AND phone service. I called support sat on hold for 30 minutes hung up called back and received an agent in about 5 minutes. She looks up my order and tells me she has to verify that standalone Internet is available at my new house...really?!?!? After 25 minutes she is able to verify that my new address is eligible however she is not able to change my order I need to call another dept. and provides me with a phone number. The phone number she has provided is no longer in service. So I will have to call the customer service # and start the cycle all over again. So far this has taken 2 days and 4 hours....I'm done! I've been with Verizon for 15+ years but this is the second time I've had to go through this order process fiasco so I'm canceling and going to Time Warner....have 5 wireless lines that I will start to cancel as well, just not worth the customer service nightmare!