Order Pending - Can’t upgrade or return
La111011

I am about to lose my mind with Verizon. I ordered a router on Aug 22. I had Ethernet installed last week and tried to upgrade to gigabit service. The rep was unable to place the order because I have a “pending order”. Another rep instructed me to call tech support, after nearly an hour, they said they couldn’t help me and to call customer service. Another hour goes by, and the customer service rep said she would get it fixed and call me at 10 today but no call came, the order is still stuck in limbo, and I am still unable to upgrade.

Furthermore, I am trying to return the router I purchased because I want to use my own, but I am unable to get a return label with a pending order. Today is the last day to return it, and no one will fix it. Considering this topic is widely discussed in this forum, this is a known issue that Verizon needs to fix immediately. 

0 Likes
Re: Order Pending - Can’t upgrade or return
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi La11101,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes