Order through My Verizon not the same as that which was actually placed - CS unable to help...
mxp250

In short, under My Verizon I changed a plan that was out of agreement by adding a 2yr agreement, and the "Agreement Incentive Offer for 24 Months" that was offered and on my order confirmation page was dropped from my actual order - leading me to being locked into a 2yr contract without the discount.

I've had this happen to me twice now - today, and two years ago.  The first time I figured a bug or one-time problem, but now again two years later?  And this time with customer supporting saying they could neither apply the incentive nor restore my previous non-contract service?  Anyway - moving on...

Since customer support was a complete dead-end with respect to trying to help get the underlying problem fixed (including sending me to the completely unhelpful web services support), I have turned to this forum to see if it can get the attention of someone who may care.  I have included a screenshot of the web order comfirmation and the email with the "actual" order that was placed (with my personal info removed).  I'm happy to provide any info if a Verizon rep needs to contact me for help with reproducing the problem, etc.  Legally, I'd think they'd want to get this fixed, right?

imageSubsequent eMail Confirmation

0 Likes
Re: Order through My Verizon not the same as that which was actually placed - CS unable to help...
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi mxp250,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Order through My Verizon not the same as that which was actually placed
mxp250

Well, It's been about six months now since:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account/Order-through-My-Verizon-not-the-same-as-that-which...

I was strung along for a while about trying to help me - try this, check that, we fixed it.  Nothing changed.  Then all the correspondence was deleted.  Gone.  No record - "The message you are trying to access has been deleted." 

So, FCC complaint incoming.  Thanks for a waste of time (mine and yours)!

0 Likes
Re: Order through My Verizon not the same as that which was actually placed
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mxp250,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes