Overcharged for a router that I mailed in.
Jasedeuce
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. When I signed up for FIOS I started renting a router and paying monthly. After a couple of months, I purchased a router to use for my account and shipped back my old router through the mail based on the steps outlined on this page: Equipment return

However, I continued to be billed for the router for seven more months. I have called the customer service line 3 times to attemp to get it resolved and despite each agent promising to get it resolved and follow up with me I have not gotten any results. It shouldn't take 3 months and 4 phone calls to resolve a simple billing error. Can someone please help me?

Re: Overcharged for a router that I mailed in.
jonjones1
Legend

@Jasedeuce wrote:

Hello. When I signed up for FIOS I started renting a router and paying monthly. After a couple of months, I purchased a router to use for my account and shipped back my old router through the mail based on the steps outlined on this page: Equipment return

However, I continued to be billed for the router for seven more months. I have called the customer service line 3 times to attemp to get it resolved and despite each agent promising to get it resolved and follow up with me I have not gotten any results. It shouldn't take 3 months and 4 phone calls to resolve a simple billing error. Can someone please help me?

Try http://www.bbb.org file a complaint with them.

depending on your state of residence google your states consumer protection board, states public service commission or public utilities commission and have them deal with verizon since they are a regulated company.

0 Likes
Re: Overcharged for a router that I mailed in.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes