Overpayment not applied
Eckz82
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will my overpayment from last month show up on my bill? It was due a few days ago but still shows as owed.

It was erroneously taken out twice last month, so I turned my autopay off to avoid that. I better not get that extra  $10 charge for turning it off, for a month that it was already prepaid for either. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Overpayment not applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello we will need to access your account to see what is going on. Normally when a double payment is made the account automatically shows a credit on it, it does not take time to post. As far as the autopay discount, when you turn it off the system automatically takes the discount away, we have no control over that. Please follow this link to get to the Secure Channel.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/60073dTzW

*Nicole

0 Likes