PAYMENT FOR 411 CALLS I DID NOT MAKE
BSTAM10

I have been charged $50.83 for 411 calls which I could not have made, as my landline phone was NOT working. I had reported it and a Tech was coming to repair it on 9/29/23.

He TEXT me to let me know he was on his way. Also the local Sheriff came by my house and said they received a 911 call from my residence, which I told him, it could not happened because phone was not working.

I got on Chat finally on 10/30/23 and explained the situation, and they said it would be fixed. I just checked my account and $125.40 is still there.

Please check and correct this. Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
BSTAM10

I know Verizon Customer Support comes by here.  I wish they would reply to  my message to correct billing for 411 calls I DID NOT MAKE.. It was suppose to be corrected and it is not.

If not corrected soon, I am considering switching to another carrier, or just disconnect landline service.  Up to you Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We are here to help with billing concerns. As customers ourselves, we understand the nuisance of getting unexpected charges. To better assist you, I'll be sending a Private Note, please reply to it, so we can get started.

~Maria

0 Likes
BSTAM10

UPDATE: I have received a text message from Verizon stating they are going to issue a credit to my account for 411 calls I never made. So waiting to see if they do.

As far as here, consider this case closed.

I thank all the Verizon Reps that got in touch with me..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know I would be concerned if I was being charge unexpectedly for something when my service wasn't working, BSTAM10. We are happy to take a closer look into this and see what we can uncover with the charges. Please be on the lookout for a private note from us.

-Joseph

0 Likes