Past due Bill and unable to contact customer service

I need an email address for customer service for Verizon Fios. I have a Fios bill that I shouldn’t have gotten and have been unable to contact customer service. Now I have even gotten a letter from collections because of being unable to properly reach customer service, and this makes me extremely angry when I shouldn’t owe anything to begin with. Phone calls and chat don’t work for everyone, and I rely on email for important matters. I have very poor cell phone reception at home, and don’t own a computer. I have access to one at work, but I can’t “chat” when I need to be working. I also can’t receive personal phone calls while at work, so leaving my number for a call back when I try to reach someone on my break and am put on hold is also not an option. Someone in customer service needs to email me and get this resolved.

Re: Past due Bill and unable to contact customer service
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Meganr22,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.