“Promotional gift card” beware
DB757

I’ve seen many discussions up here pertaining to individuals not being able to redeem their promotional gift cards that were “promised” 60 days following initiation of service agreement. I’m one of those people who unwittingly trusted a company such as Verizon to make good on their promise. To date, no gift card. I’ve seen one say that you have to have the app in order to redeem….also fictitious because I have the app….registered for my card(s) on the app….still no gift card. I attempted to reach customer service via chat yesterday and after waiting over an hour, nothing was resolved. My chat was transferred twice and then the rep that finally “handled” my concern had vague answers that were scripted. She kept repeating what I already knew why skirting the original questions…..where are my gift cards. The service I received left me quite disenchanted with a company with such a notable name.  I only have to give the advice of buyer beware at this point because I do not feel that the company did their part to uphold their end of the agreement. 

0 Likes
Re: “Promotional gift card” beware
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DB757

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes