Proof of Residency
suprchunk

So I hope this will be my only post on anything related to this company, but I feel I shot myself in the foot by even thinking that.

They are requiring proof of residency as has been stated numerous times in the past here. The link doesn't work on their page so I sent an email to their _mina appended to the verizonorderstatus portion in front of the @ sign that comes before their domain name. Nothing was sent back to acknowledge they received it.

Called them and got an email address to send it, but...

Spent a good amount of time in chat with a person that told me to email it or use the app. I emailed again while talking with them. They said they spoke with a different department and they said they didn't receive it. But then they said they don't know if it was received, so?

Anyway I thought I'd try the app. Surprise, no link under the blurb that says there is a link.

I saw mention of a fax number. I didn't get that, but wouldn't trust that either.

Is there a working uploader to upload this? If it doesn't work and there is no intention of fixing it, then why is there a requirement for proof of residency? Utility bills can be used, but this is a utility.

0 Likes
Re: Proof of Residency
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi suprchunk,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes