Renewal Issues
FrostWayNew

Attention:  Customer Service

As your records will show, our 2-year agreement for residential services is up for renewal soon.  On Monday, January 21 I contacted your company using the online chat.  The Verizon representative quoted me, in the chat, the renewal rate of $116 per month for two years.

The Verizon representative then sent to me Order Number which showed a monthly rate of $138.  Your representative claimed a computer error restricted her ability to return to the $116 quote and advised me to call.  I was on hold for a very long time and finally disconnected.

I contacted Verizon again via online chat as I am unable to access a phone at work.  The representative advised that the $116 quote was not accessible and previous quotes were not guaranteed.  I was advised that the $138 quote was the proposed new agreement rate.

In an effort to not incur the hassle of changing service providers, I am asking that this matter be reviewed and the original quote of $116 be honored.  I am seeking the following services:

1. 100/100 internet;
  2. Upgrading (rental) to a Quantum Gateway router;
  3. Reduction to ONE HD television;
  4. Single Room DVR;
  5. Transferring to the Custom – Family television package; and
  6. Phone service.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

0 Likes
Re: Renewal Issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FrostWayNew,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes