Renewal?
andolina
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a contact person who can walk me through the renewal process to obtain the best offers/options? I tried calling and used chat feature and I was unsuccessful. In advance, many thanks! 

0 Likes
Re: Renewal?
jonjones1
Legend

@andolina wrote:

Is there a contact person who can walk me through the renewal process to obtain the best offers/options? I tried calling and used chat feature and I was unsuccessful. In advance, many thanks! 

Actually renewals normally don’t result in any savings unless you go downward on service. The reps on the phone and on chat are primarily trying to get you to spend more and not less. you also don’t want to agree to any contracts repeat it over and over if you call and write it over and over if on chat. 

Verizon is not geared to giving lower rates to existing customers, just like cable they think they have you over a barrel. Simply walk away. In 30 days they will cry to give you new customer pricing. You could just downgrade to internet only and then get tv from streaming providers like sling or YouTube tv or philo but stay away from Directvnow who now have a gazillion customers leaving. 

With just internet you should be ok. No contract, no auto pay, no paperless billing.

you will be fine. 

0 Likes