Sales rep sign me up with a wrong plan. Please help
Pug927

So Yesterday I was talking to a sales rep about a plan. She sign me up for a plan that I didn't wanted. I need help.

I saw a promo that is 69.99 for 2 years with auto pay and gigabyte net speed with Fios test tv that includes a gift card and 1 y ear disney. I wanted that. Please verizon agent help me.

0 Likes
Re: Sales rep sign me up with a wrong plan. Please help
jonjones1
Legend

@Pug927 wrote:

So Yesterday I was talking to a sales rep about a plan. She sign me up for a plan that I didn't wanted. I need help.

I saw a promo that is 69.99 for 2 years with auto pay and gigabyte net speed with Fios test tv that includes a gift card and 1 y ear disney. I wanted that. Please verizon agent help me.

Doubtful that can be done on the forum, this is a customer assisting customer solution.

call 1-800-VERIZON and you will have a couple of choices.

the first choice is to cancel the service order and when they ask why tell them that the order was incorrect and that is why you are canceling. They will try and talk you out of it. But stay firm.

the second option is to ask them to change the original order, but they will tell you they cannot do it or that they don’t see the order or that it is already being processed and cannot make changes.

then simply cancel the whole order and get a confirmation number. You can then go to http://www.verizon.com/fios and sign up with no assistance by voice or chat. Have no contact with a live person or it will not get through. 

0 Likes