Please advise how to connect with an escalation resource for account services.
Since 10/27, I have spoken with customer service 10 times for numerous hours to make straightforward changes to my FiOS services (changed to less expensive configuration) and corresponding charges. There have been several instances when I have been disconnected during a call (and not called back), but - 5 of my calls seemed to end with successful resolution, except:
- changes to my account made by one customer service rep could not be seen by other reps in future calls
- Customer service reps are unable to see record of my previous calls
- changes to my services not reflected in the account information available to me or in the channels I am able to access
- still charged amount paid for previous services
- credits not received for having paid higher amounts, even after changing my service
Persistence of these irregularities for two month and 10 conversations with customer service make me concerned that there may be a system problem or data integrity issue impacting my account
Please advise as to next steps for speaking with someone with the necessary access authority to resolve these issues.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.