TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH INSTALLATION
mikelove5543

My wife and I ordered new service to be installed at a home we purchased/setlled and moved into last week.  We were told that we would only need the self installation kit, as the previous owners also had Fios service.  This was on a Wednesday.  I was told my equipement should arrive that Friday, but could be the following Monday at the last.  The next Tuesday my kit had yet to arrive so I called Verizon only to find out that they failed to finish "processing" my order.  They then shipped out the kit.  It arrived Thursday and I hooked everything up.  It did not work correctly.  After spending hours on the phone with a troubleshooters I was told that a Tech would need to come and troubleshoot my Main box coming in the house... which is wierd considering it worked for the previous owners only days before we moved in.  We were told they would call me back within the hour to schedule the appointment.  After waiting for 3 hours, I decided to call back in.  They apologized that they forgot to call and scheduled the appointment for first thing Friday morning.  My wife took off work Friday so that we could finish this.  Friday afternoon at 3:00 pm we Finally get a call apologizing that they were unable to make it and want to reschedule for the following week.  

All throughout this story I left out the numerous hours I've speant on the phone, either on hold or being transferred from one person to the next.  This is the worst customer experience I have ever had.  Verizon fails in setting realistic customer expectations...

0 Likes
Re: TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH INSTALLATION
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH INSTALLATION
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes