Technician caused a problem only to have another tech fix the problem and be billed labor? **bleep**?
iazybandit1

I had moved my router from basement to the living room because we were converting from oil to gas. In May, we had TV issues. A technician came and fixed it. In the process, he said the wiring was a mess and "cleaned it". I moved my router back to the basement in August after conversion and patching of walls and low and behold, internet was not working (it was working before May). I called to have a tech come out in August. He connected his machine to test connection but did NO work inside the house. He went outside and informed me that the previous tech that came out in May, had disconnected the coaxial cables and that was why I had no internet connection in my basement. I was informed when I booked appointment that I will be charged labor IF the repair was done inside my house or fault of mine. However, the issue was outside from the disconnecting of wires that the May tech did. I find out, that I'm being billed for August labor. So why am I being charged labor for the problems that the May technician caused? I contacted customer service and they will not credit me back. This is a scam to charge customers for the problem that their own tech caused.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Technician caused a problem only to have another tech fix the problem and be billed labor? **ble
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes