The mysterious Verizon Local Business Office
docrix
Enthusiast - Level 1

When trying to view FiOS TV test drive results on my computer and on the FiOS app, I always get the error: "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office. We're Sorry, we're unable to continue your order at this time. Please try again later or contact your local Verizon Business Office for assistance. 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)".

The url for the error message is: "https://www.verizon.com/inhome/change/lbo?msg=PendingDisconnectOrder".  I have been getting this message whenever trying to see anything about my service change order from a month ago.  I was told at that time that it would clear up.

After spending a couple of hours on Verizon phone and chat support this morning, I was finally told that there was no problem on their end.  They said that despite the fact that I get the error on three different browsers on three different computers (with all browsing and cookies cleared), on a Chrome Incognito page, and on my iPhone using both Safari and the FiOS app.

Has anyone ever solved this problem?  It looks like Verizon is done with me.

Does the Verizon Local Business Office really exist?

Re: The mysterious Verizon Local Business Office
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi docrix,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes