UPGRADED STB, 10 DAYS LATER VERIZON DISCONNECTS TV SERVICE
raisinhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

On or around June 1st I logged into my account to remove a digital adapter and replace it with an HD STB. I was given an

order confirmation # that I would take with me to a local Verizon store to complete the transaction. On June 8th I went to the store and returned my digital adapter and received my STB. I took the box home and activated it. Pleasant experience? Think again!! Fast forward 10 days to June 18th and without my authorization and with no communication from Verizon { a communication company, how ironic} my TV service was terminated. I have now lost any bundle discounts and probably my free DVR for life. Plus, The new order they are putting in increased the internet speed bundle that I DID NOT REQUEST OR AGREE TO. If this cannot be corrected, as it was not by my doing, it was an error on verizon's part, I will be cancelling all services including wireless

0 Likes
Re: UPGRADED STB, 10 DAYS LATER VERIZON DISCONNECTS TV SERVICE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi raisinhead,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: UPGRADED STB, 10 DAYS LATER VERIZON DISCONNECTS TV SERVICE
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Linda,

We never heard back from you, so we're going to close the private support case at this time.  If you still need assistance, please create a new post.

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes