Unable to access My Plan or Renew links
LiddyGirl

Hoping there is a helpful verizon employee out there that can assist as the chat person had no idea.

I am researching options for a new router and to renew my current service however, whenever i click on "My Plan" or Renew or add/change service I get the screen that says accessing your acct and it justs spins and spins and never goes to the renewal site.  I have tried on Chrome, Mozilla and IE browsers and on the App and get the same thing.  My thought is that there is something in my acct that is keeping me from accessing this page (even though i got a notice that my acct is due to renew in 70 days).  

Can someone look at my acct and help me get access to the site?  I dont want someone to tell me what offers are available like the chat person wanted to, I just want to get access to the renewal page so I can review in my own time and make decision.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access My Plan or Renew links
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LiddyGirl,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes