Unexplained $10 increase December to January bill 550 MBPS wifi plan
Ready2tofile
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bill for last three months of 2022 was $59.99, including auto pay (non Verizon credit card) and paperless discounts.  Bill for December is $69.99 with no changes in payment method or paperless, nor in the service.  Wifi is the only service.  No explanation or notice on the new bill except "miscellaneous services: have increased.  It appears previous promised discounts have simply been unilaterally revoked with no notice or explanation in an effort to force me on direct bank account access, debit card or Verizon credit card use.  Long chat session today provided no answers or explanation at all, except I can get a $10 autopay discount using one of those other methods, which I am now especially loathe to use given this current and past overbilling and billing mistakes with Verizon Fios triple play that took months to sort out on autopay.  Is anyone else experiencing this, especially in Pennsylvania, at the start of 2023?

Re: Unexplained $10 increase December to January bill 550 MBPS wifi plan
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ready2tofile,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes