Unfair and deceptive trade practices 2-year price lock
CARay
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon TV ads tout $79.99 bundle with two-year contract. The salesman sat on my couch and swore the price would not change for 2 years. End of year one, bundle price went up $5 as a small-print discount expired. **bleep**? The bundle price IS the discount! Then the equipment leasing/rental went up $2. When you lease a car or an apartment, the price stays THE SAME for the length of the contract, PERIOD.

This is unfair and deceptive trade practices, and I have just filed a complaint with the FTC and will file one with the BBB. I have been umemployed for half the year and $7 more a month, with who knows what additional leasing fee to come, means at least one meal, if not two.

Re: Unfair and deceptive trade practices 2-year price lock
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CARay,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes