Unsupported browser info message
jimshaman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does that 'unsupported browser' info message keep appearing on my Verizon home page? Its not correct - I have the supported version of Firefox.

0 Likes
Re: Unsupported browser info message
Justin46
Legend

@jimshaman wrote:

Why does that 'unsupported browser' info message keep appearing on my Verizon home page? Its not correct - I have the supported version of Firefox.

What version of Firefox are you using? I see the message, I am using 3.6.24, works fine, I don't care about the message. Why to do you care?

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
jimshaman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm using Firefox 6.0.2 - supposedly supported according to the info page they send you to. I care because incorrect error messages could be a symptom of something deeper that could cause trouble later. I used to work in database application support.

Justin46
Legend

@jimshaman wrote:

I'm using Firefox 6.0.2 - supposedly supported according to the info page they send you to. I care because incorrect error messages could be a symptom of something deeper that could cause trouble later. I used to work in database application support.

OK. This issue has previously been raised with Verizon by several members, one of the Admins here is looking into it. I have pointed her to this thread.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes