Usage Verification Department
Blanicair

So aparently two returned payments cause Usage verification to restrict your account a month later after another payment was made that had no issues? and a week after payment arrangements had bene made with financial services for rest of balance? When you call usage verification they tell you that no one can over ride their restrictions, they ask for the entire amount. Sorry folks didn't mean to get laid off trying to work with you and you go ahead and restrict us without even letting us know except by an email 20 mins before the service is restricted? Little bit hard to send faxes on my job hunt when I CAN NOT make outgoing calls!!! I am reporting your department to the BBB and Blasting to facebook, twitter, and any other venue that I can. This is the most rediculous thing I have ever dealt with. People  sometimes have returned payments on other bills all the time, has nothing to do with fraud.  And Like I said a payment was made after that was fine. That is just a fancy word you want to throw in there to make is seem legitimate for what you are doing. However, I still get billed for VOD and Phone service even though I can't use it? Beisdes the fact that the Usage verification reps know they can't be overided and are rude and act better than you when talking with you. So angry and **bleep** off right I can't stop shaking!!! 

0 Likes
Re: Usage Verification Department
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes