Verizon AMAZON ECHO
sramanju

I had signed with verizon's service in December and since the 31 days had past (mid January) I have been dealing with a back and forth from Verizon customer service to Amazon customer service for several months now trying to redeem the offer for a free amazon echo. The hyperlink origcally had not worked and when I called Verizon they had said it showed I redeemed already (First big lie). THEN they transferred me to amazon and said they would know how to help me.... Second big lie... Amazon had NO IDEA what I was talking about and said this was on Verizon to help me (and they are 10000% right... VERIZON is the one that offered this promotion why are they trying to dump me on amazon?). It has been months on end where I have been having to deal and resolve this. I reached my wits end today when this customer service agent from the rewards department of Verizon blatantly said there is literally nothing she can do and then when I asked to speak to someone higher up or someone that could help me she just transferred me back to general customer service. I am so beyond disgusted with this service. I can't wait to switch to Comcast or any other company that won't scam their customers.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon AMAZON ECHO
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi sramanju,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes