Verizon Billing overcharge Nightmare
Copper920

We signed up for Verizon high speed DSL in February of 2011. Immediately I canceled the Starz Play Pack and the "extras", received my confirmation email for both.

Fast forward to September 2011, just happened to look at our bill break down and see they never took the starz and extras off. Called Verizon and after hours of arguing they finally gave us a credit of $118.79.

In December of 2011, our bill had an ADJ HSI equipment charge of $118.79. We've spent hours on the phone with customer service, been hung up on rude CSRs! They keep telling us they can only give us back three months credit of the extras charge.

What else can we do? Verizon can't just give credits and then hide then as "equipment charges" the next month!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Billing overcharge Nightmare
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Copper920

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Billing overcharge Nightmare
Sixx2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would be curious to see if they will credit the extra charges.  I have been fighting for almost oNE YEAR now-they pretend they don't understand and blow me off.  please post an update if you resolve this issue.

0 Likes