Verizon Visa Reward Dollars disappeared
Fitness916
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am an active Verizon Visa holder and my Verizon dollars disappeared out of my account. I verified my lifetime earnings through the Verizon Visa app and subtracted my purchase using my Verizon dollars and the Verizon dollars I have already applied to my bills, and sure enough, verified that my remaining balance disappeared.

Verizon, please advise.

24 Replies
O-H-I-Ocindy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue.  I chatted with customer service on web site and she told me to call 866 895-5579.  I have not called yet, based on other threads, this is just a run around.

@Fitness916   Did you do anything recently to your account?  I just added a new iphone with new user.  I have over $200 that just disappeared.  Nobody at Verizon can provide me of a history of where my Verizon dollars were used.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, O-H-I-Ocindy, thank you for reaching out regarding your Verizon Dollars. We want to help ensure that you are able to access your rewards ASAP. When you have a chance, please give us a call at the number provided so we can further assist with your Verizon Dollars account.

-Lauren

0 Likes
jjeffs
Enthusiast - Level 2

425.00 of my Verizon dollars also disappeared from my account yesterday 8/10/2023. This is extremely upsetting because I was planning on buying airline tickets yesterday with my dollars. I called Verizon customer service and the Verizon credit card customer service who were not helpful at all in returning my missing rewards to my account. I checked this morning, Friday 8/11/23 and the Verizon dollars have NOT been returned to my account balance. Verizon needs to take action immedialty and resolve this issue. There has been no communication about this terrible issue and it's been days. Verizon, fix this issue at once!

0 Likes
jjeffs
Enthusiast - Level 2

425.00 of my Verizon dollars also disappeared from my account yesterday 8/10/2023. This is extremely upsetting because I was planning on buying airline tickets yesterday with my dollars. I called Verizon customer service and the Verizon credit card customer service who were not helpful at all in returning my missing rewards to my account. I checked this morning, Friday 8/11/23 and the Verizon dollars have NOT been returned to my account balance. Verizon needs to take action immedialty and resolve this issue. There has been no communication about this terrible issue and it's been days. Verizon, fix this issue at once!

0 Likes
O-H-I-Ocindy
Enthusiast - Level 1

My issue was resolved as well.

0 Likes

I lost my Verizon visa points in August 2023. On multiple times, I’ve  called credit card company and Verizon and no one can help..  The credit card company indicated they sent a ticket and then another follow-up to the ticket. How do I call someone who gets the ticket go get some update. 

0 Likes
Fitness916
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted Verizon this morning and was informed that they are aware of the issue and the issue should be resolved Friday or after the weekend.

I have verification through my Verizon visa app of my lifetime earning and subtracted what I’ve been applying and sure enough I get the same amount that disappeared, so if it is not resolved, I would be contacting them for a credit to my account.

hope this helps

Fitness916
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just checked and my Verizon dollars have been re-instated. Check yours 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read about your Verizon Dollar balance. We did have an issue with the system displaying the wrong amount of Verizon Dollars. A fix was implemented on 8/11. Let us know if you still have this issue. ~Peter

jjeffs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nothing has been resolved for me. It has been almost a week and my 400+ device dollars are still missing from my account. I never received one notice from Verizon that this was happening until I say my balance disappeared. I was told by several Verizon customer service Reps last week it would be fixed by EOD Friday August 11th and it hasn't. Verizon has lost my complete confidence as a responsible company for financial record keeping, especially when it comes to the money they promise their loyal customers as rewards. Horrible customer service.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jjeffs We're sorry to read that you have not gotten the Verizon dollars that you were expecting. We are sending you a private note to assist. ~Peter

0 Likes
Sarah527
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you ever resolve?? Any advice to share??

0 Likes
Customer_PA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Reading the thread here makes me believe that the Verizon reward dollars are a joke. My Verizon dollars disappeared from my account, and I have been calling about this issue for the last 3weeks. How is Verizon offering a credit card with the promise of dollar rewards when you spend money and then have them just disappear and NO VERIZON REPRESENTAIVE is able to help?????!!!!!  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank your for reaching out so we may address your concern about the Verizon Dollars earned when you use the Verizon Visa. The Verizon Visa Card app will show you earned and used "rewards"  This is the best place to manage.  If you have questions about earning rewards for purchases, please call the phone number on the back of the card. 

-Deb

0 Likes
Customer_PA
Enthusiast - Level 2

How is that a helpful reply? I have called Verizon for the last 4 weeks about this issue. Thanks for the tip to call them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customer_PA, just checking in on you. Please let us know if you still have questions or concerns regarding your Verizon Visa Rewards as assistance is here. 

-Natasha

0 Likes
Fitness916
Enthusiast - Level 2

My issue has been resolved.

0 Likes
Sarah527
Enthusiast - Level 1

How was your issue resolved?? Did you just give up?? I have been trying for the past 2+ weeks and am starting to think I’m losing more than the reward dollars that disappeared with the insane amount of time I am spending trying to find the hundreds of dollars that magically disappeared. 

0 Likes
Customer_PA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Issue has not been resolved. I was told to call, which I have for the last 4weeks.  Do you have any other suggestion than calling to explain my issue for the 20th time? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, this is a courtesy follow up regarding your Verizon Visa Reward dilemma. Hope everything is well.

If you need further support, do not hesitate to reach out through this platform or any of the venues found on this link: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/, we are always here for you.

Thanks for being the best part of Verizon.

~Gilbert

0 Likes