Verizon billing issue
Jbann27

I moved back in May and tried to take my service with me.  However, they did not offer the gig speed I had at my old place so I asked them to cancel.  They then proceeded to tell me that I owed them an early termination fee since I was canceling my service.  However, they were not offering me the same service.  Even though I felt that was wrong, I decided to accept it.  I told them I was only 10 days into my billing cycle and that they would pro-rate the month of May.  Well, I received my next bill and I was charged the whole month of May.  I called md spoke to a representative who told me that I would receive a final bill that had the adjustment on it.  I received a final bill and no changes were made.  I have tried calling back many times and keep getting pushed around after waiting 30 minutes to even speak with someone.  Is this how they always operate?  This seems like a very shady practice to me...What can I do?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon billing issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jbann27,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes