Re: Verizon fios still send bill after discontinued service
aled9

I have the same issue! I cancelled Fios and I asked the representative if I would owe anything and the representative said no, that it will be left with a balance of zero. Now, it's been two months and I received a bill of $79.09 past due? the statement has no information regarding the past due date of the amount and it doesn't break down the bill to let me know what I am been charged for. I called three times and no one has been able to resolve the issue, I even had a representative hang up.
A representative told me that they will send me a detailed statement within 3-5 days it's been over a week anod nothing! Horrible customer service, that was the sole reason we left. We had other billing issues in the past that were very difficult to have some resolve them and some were never resolved. For example, I always get a separate bill statement saying I have a credit of $2.32. I asked to have this account closed because it's not mine they assured me that it will be closed. Three years later I still get it.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Egdow

I'm pretty upset with Verizon service received. Long story short, signed up for fios, was not given channels was promised during activation (sales bait and switch), and then was told to receive what I was initially quoted, it would cost me considerably more(roughly $40 more)! So instead I cancelled the service 3 days after installation... Inside the supposed '14 day no obligation window', which was stated. Only later to receive a bill for $93... A call to customer service told me this was the 'prorated' fee for my service! For three days, so basically for the the minimum Verizon fios TV package and Internet for three... So my package cost me the equivalent of $930/mo! After unresolved calls to customer service I have been sent to collections.... What a nightmare, this all seems so unfair, because I was not given the service I Was promised I was given nothing more than a bill. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Egdow

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes