Verizon goofed on $150.00 dollar visa gift card
chow184
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just tried speaking to an agent in billing on the phone, and waited for 2 hours to never to be connected so I’m here. (It said 1 hour wait, I think I was generous) 

Back in July, the bundle offer I signed up for offered a free nest cam AND a 150 prepaid visa gift card. I got the email redemption for both in September. The nest redemption worked, but the visa gift card did not. I called support (waited an hour back then too)  and she said the website was broken and the card would arrive by email without me doing anything else.

Fair enough I thought, and forgot about it til I see in the my fios app an alert today telling me to redeem my visa gift card before it’s too late . I attempt to and it says the offer is now expired. Wonderful. 

Anyone else having issues redeeming the $150.00 dollar visa gift card? 

Re: Verizon goofed on $150.00 dollar visa gift card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi chow184,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes