Verizon is such an abomination
inna444
Enthusiast - Level 1

being Verizon customer for more than 10 years I have to say it's such a fraud. They try to rip you off at every turn. I recently added FiOS and set up autopay right away. But they still found a way to charge me late fee. It turned out autopay "does not kick in until 1-2 billing cycles in" whatever the hell it means. I was late on my payment all the while thinking I'm all set. They refuse to waive the fee because of course they do. So just a warning, autopay does not mean anything. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is such an abomination
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi inna444,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.