Verizon website is HORRIBLE!
htmccoy37

I have been trying to change my services online for almost a month now. Before, the pages would constantly load and then timeout. After finally getting through, although I am registered for online access, I needed further proof to be able to change services. Of course I used the "Call my number" option for a PIN and that action couldn't be processed! Unbelievable! Now almost a month later I am able to login and have "verified" that I am indeed the account owner and successfully recieved a PIN. But hold on, there's more. After I enter this PIN number, I am prompted to login again only to be redirected to login YET AGAIN; This happens over and over again. Needless to say I am extremely unsatisfied and am looking into leaving Verizon altogether.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon website is HORRIBLE!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi htmccoy37,

Sorry you are having difficulty changing your services online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes