Victim of Fios - please help!!
Frveri

I moved on May 31st and disconnected service.

The commitment they made: 

from June 1- June 8: I had no service.

june 9- new service started at a discounted price of $29.99 a month until May 2020. I was also told if I sign up with my bank I get an additional $10 discount, which makes my bill to $19.99

Additionally, there should be a credit of:

June 1: $5 autopay refund

june 2: $10 autopay refund 

june 9: $15 for no service for 10 days

Reality: 

i recived the $10 refund but not the others. And now I received a bill of $44.99 for 18 days of service. 

When i called, he literally laughed at me saying we never have given out such a deal. 

Verizon owes me money, did not provide service, provided scam deals and now turned tables.

i have PROOF of every conversation and commitment and still they keep taking me in circles. On Friday I was told my bill would be fixed by June 24 and today is the 25th. They’re giving me the same speech.i have proof of the order stating $29.99 a month for a year.

i cannot believe the amount of time they wasted of mine. I’m gonna use it for one more month and even out whatever they owe me and then stop service. They can go to collections or wherever they like but I’m not paying them a dime more than what I owe. And I have all the proof.

i am so disappointed in their fraudulent dealings.

0 Likes
Re: Victim of Fios - please help!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Frveri,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes