We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later.
HenkRvL

Hi,  I have the same 'billing' issue as many other posters on the forum. 

I am unable to see my bill.  I called customer support over 3 weeks ago and they submitted e-ticket T3326453 to investigate this issue. 

I have since responded to the generic email to get an update multiple times.  The response is the same each time:

Dear Verizon Customer,

Thank you for choosing Verizon. This email is a follow up to your recent report of trouble on Verizon.com.

We certainly understand your frustation, and we apologize for any difficulty or inconvience.

This trouble ticket is still under investigation, and we hope to have a solution shortly.

Periodic website maintenance resolves some customer experiences. If you find that you are no longer experiencing the trouble, please let us know.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, or if you are no longer having trouble, please reply to this email to let us know.

Sincerely,

Verizon eCenter

Could someone please:

1. update me on the progress of this ticket?

2. explain to me why this is such a mystery if lots of others seem to be experiencing the same issue!

0 Likes
Re: We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require speaking to a Verizon representative . Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
AngiB1

I am experiencing the same issue and have been for over 2 months... I have put in 3 trouble tickets all of which are for some reason non existant and Verizon can't find my trouble tickets.. This issue continues to exist with no follow up from Verizon... I called the regular customer service # and they won't give me info on my account to pay it because I can't give them my account #... I have not received a bill from Verizon for past 2 months...

I am beyond frustrasted that no one knows what is going on and can't fix it.. this is unacceptable and after being a customer for over 10 years I am disgusted and ready to find another phone company.

So, today after sitting on hold for over 25 minutes, I finally get a "person" who takes my info once again and issues me another trouble ticket.. I was promised a supervisor would call me by 3pm today.. 

I called the e-center phone # from my landline and the recording said my account had been transferred to Frontier and to call the number that was provided in the recording... I called Frontier and they can't find my info... how about that...

So, if this is not resoved by today... Verizon has lost a customer...

0 Likes
GordyInMA
It appears that this is a common problem. I have spoke to Verizon Representatives several times over the past month, and they were unable top help! So, Elizabeth, what do I do? No one seems to be able to help me.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GordyInMA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes