What Is Three Way Calling?
3waycaller
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every month when I open my Verizon Bill I find that I have been charged $4.65 (plus tax) for some thing called Three Way Calling.

Every month I call Verizon CS and ask what 3 way calling is and why am I being charged for a service that I did not request.

Every month, CS states that they "have removed the charge".

On the next month the charge reappears......last month CS told me that they would have to have a Supervisor remove the charge...can't wait to see my next bill.....I am beginning to appreciate why so many folks are disconnecting landline and using only wireless.

Re: What Is Three Way Calling?
nothappythusfar

yep they are doing this to me- oddly I did not have this problem till they FORCED me from copper to FIOS. But the worst part is every time I hang up on an automated system my phone rings! They wasted hours of my time and I had a worker come out to tell me all worked fine. I then handed him the printout of people with similar problem on verizon and THEN he mentions the 3-way calling- sure enough every month I am getting charged for each use of this! One month it was 2.25. And at least once at .75 all the other months. I called before 12 pm today thinking it was a good time and low and behold I get connected right away both times to tech support!(I was trying to get customer support and not tech support since I knew there was nothing tech support could do and I made it clear to the stupid automated system I wanted customer support. Last person acted as if they could help me(which is almost always the case), so I wasted my time (which is 99.99% the case) explaining all then they said it could not be removed since I didn't have it as a feature and I would have to talk to customer support about removing from my bill. I said oh then I will have to wait an hour for them I suppose as I do every call and he said no that won't be the case. Low and behold he was right since I got a message right away they were too busy and to call back tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT?????????????????????????????   Really ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

0 Likes
Re: What Is Three Way Calling?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over eight years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes