Where is that $400 Visa card?
VisaCard

On January 14 I received a message saying that my $400 Visa card was in processing and that I would receive it within 30 days. 

Checked today by phone and the agent said it would ship within 15 days, and that it had been delayed because of weather and that the facility that produces and ships the cards is located within Lewisville, TX. 

Sounds fishy.  Why does it take this long to ship a simple card?  Amazon packages do not seem to be affected by these same weather delays. 

Please put the card in the mail as promised.

0 Likes
Re: Where is that $400 Visa card?
CCapwill

You are not alone!!

I have been trying to get a straight answer to this question since early February.  I also recived the message that my reward would be here within 30 days in mid January and the Pin card to activate my card came at the end of January.

My 90 days of service was February 12th and I have yet to receive my card or a straight answer about why I don't have it.

My most recent call I got fed some line about how some cards had been created with a $0 balance by accident and mine was in that bunch.  I said that was NOT acceptable and told them I needed the highest Manager on the floor to get on the phone and fix it immediately!  I was told by that manager that they had ordered a new card which would go out immediately.  That was Tuesday February 24th...it's Saturday February 28th and the rewards center login still says my card is processing.  No updates since literally the day it started processing.  

Per Verizon's on website and all paperwork provided to me, i was told I would have my card within 90 days of service with on time payments.  I am on Auto Pay so verizon gets my payment in full each month before it's even due.

I have raved about their service, because they truly are better than Comcast or Satellite, but this card has been the worst experience I have EVER had as a consumer with any service!!!

Someone needs to get this fixed.  It's totally unacceptable and ridiculous!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please give it ten days after the date of mailing and then let us know if it has not turned up.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening,

Would you mind sending us this post in a private message with your home phone number so we can look in to the gift card for you?  If you were told it was being shipped January, you should have had it by now

~Jess

0 Likes
Sean3040-2
Enthusiast - Level 3

You have to pay your bill on time for 60 days

If that is done it takes up to an additonal 45 days to mail and additonal 15 days to receive.

Please give it up 120 days from the time of activation to receive your gift card, if you bill has been paid, no cut offs, no late payments and or no past due balances over $20.

Since you are part of the Holiday promotion, Verizon received a lot of customers. So patience is a must.

But if you qualified and or signed a two year contract, you will receive that, plus the tablet bonus offer from Verizon Wireless, if that is still running. 

0 Likes
VisaCard

Hi, 

Please specify how to send a private message.  The rep I spoke with last week said it should be out within five biz days or so, it's been about five biz days and still no card. 

Thanks!

Noah 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

To send a private message, click on the name "Verizon_Support" and you will be taken to their profile page. On the upper right you'll see a link "send this user a private message".

0 Likes