Re: Why is it so hard to get a code for my $50.00 self install promotional merchant card!!!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello CarboiPhones

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Why is it so hard to get a code for my $50.00 self install promotional merchant card!!!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Carboniphones,

We haven't heard from you despite multiple requests for more information on your situation. As such we have closed your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance or have additional questions about the account. Please make a new post and we'll be happy to help.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
chardotcom

On the 6-7 time I called I got a new answer to the same issue I was having.  Everytime previously they said that they would resend the email with the Amazon Card code.  I even had them change the email address to another one just to make sure it wasn't gmail's fauly (LOL).  This last call they said that I would be receiving an email in 1-7 days from a specific person at Parago with my code / reward information included.  Fingers crossed.

0 Likes
Bmzgallery
I signed up for service on 4/22, did the self install but have not received my $75 gift card. Will it be mailed to me?
0 Likes
SueB12341

We signed up for FIOS in June 2014 and never got the $50 card we were promised. I can't find anywhere on the Verizon site, except here, that mentions this and can't email or send a chat about it so I'm asking here: WHERE IS THE CARD we were contractually promised when my husband set up the system himself??

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes