Wireless Data Account Linked to FIOS Account -Can't Access Wireless Data on Web Site
CDM-Verizon

First: I am absolutely furious at your voice jail system. It keeps sending me down completely inappropriate rabbit holes. If I'm lucky, I eventually stagger back to where I started.

Your tech support reps should be extremely concerned about this, as it practically guarantees that their customers will be furious by the time they finally get a human being.

Google "Picadores". That's what your voice jail system is.

Next, I have had a wireless data account connected to my FIOS account for quite some time. I need to make some changes to it (read: Give Verizon more money).

However, your system absolutely refuses to let me access the Wireless account. Instead, it keeps dumping me back to the FIOS panel.

It's a real mess.

Please consider fixing it.

I like Verizon for this (even though you are expensive). However, T-Mobile is looking better every day...

0 Likes
2 Replies
CDM-Verizon

I had previously complained about the Web site delinking my Wireless account from my FIOS account, effectively "cloaking" my Wireless account.

I wanted to add a note about how I think that it may have been connected to the passwords (but not the user ID) being different, but then I ran into an "authentication error" that would not let me post a reply to my own post.

This was a stubborn error. As far as I know, it will still happen if I try to reply to my own post.

As a Web developer, I fully appreciate the difficulty and scope of the enterprise portal you guys are running, but I also appreciate the requirement for good user experience.

Also, the plethora of obvious bugs makes me nervous, as we all know that site bugs are usually vectors for hacks. I wonder how many hackers you have roaming around in your admin area?

0 Likes
CDM-Verizon

Hey! It's letting me reply!

Thanks for moving the post to the proper place.

Sadly, nothing is actually being done to address the original complaint: I can't get to my Wireless account.

What I wanted to do, was consider getting a new hotspot router and upping the service.

I would assume these are the kinds of actions that you would like to PROMOTE, as opposed to prevent...

0 Likes