Written contract
El13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did anyone ever tried to get contract in writing from Verizon? Myself and many others been mislead by Verizon representatives hundreds if not thousands of times (just by observing this and other forums) on bundle contents, terms and prices. I guess the only way out of this would be having a signed contract that you can actually read and if necessary take to the court or BBB. I wish I had one when they switched me to the new bundle this spring.

0 Likes
Re: Written contract
Doug_VZ1
Contributor - Level 2

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details.

Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus

They should be able to direct you to where you can get terms of your contract.

0 Likes
Doug_VZ1
Contributor - Level 2

I spoke with a rep from online ordering and she said:

"If customer orders a bundle online, then customer will see the bundle TOS online and have the ability to print it, if they want to."

I would still suggest contacting customer service for a copy of TOS.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

I think what the OP says is the Terms Of Service are one sided, and written by lawyers. If changes are made to the service, the TOS protects Verizon, and the customer must suck it up. No contract just an agreement that we will pay Verizon for x years and Verizon can do as they wish. I know that many people including myself feel this way. I myself like the technology and services, but everything has room for improvement. Many people are not pleased with the channel lineup change within their existing bundle agreement. Myself included. Complain to the right people when your agreement expires, upgrade and you will come out ahead. Ultimately you pay more in the long run and Verizon makes more money. That is what I have experienced. Such is life.

0 Likes
doske

Interesting, I was told by the rep I talked to when I moved that my contract would not be extended and it was by 2 years. Now i have been on hold waiting for a transfer for about 20 minutes.

0 Likes