cannot redeem gift card
marcs2408

cant redeem my $200 gift card from upgrading to gigabyte internet. I caught it in time before it expired and tried to redeem it online and got the error "Our apologies. Due to a system issue, your registration was not successful. Please try again later". I have now been on hold with customer service for over 20 minutes and nothing. Clearly they have a way to avoid giving out the gift cards dont let us redeem it ourselves and then just never answer the call when we call in to have them redeem it for us. Kind of sad verizon we pay enough money and are loyal customers clearly you can fix this issue and just refuse because of how many people will miss out on their gift card. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi marcs2408,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes