fishy situation with my ETF waiver
annoyedcustome1

I have been trying to upload proof of my address change to the ETF waiver site and it just refreshes the link and nothing gets uploaded.

When I emailed, first I got no reply. I finally called in and was told there was a problem, but of course had to find this out myself. 

I tried to email them again tonight since the website is STILL not working, and I got an error message and a bounceback from Gmail that my message wasn't sent! It really feels like Verizon is trying to make this impossible on purpose. Very fishy.

Meanwhile, I am getting automated calls and voicemails daily from Verizon, hounding me for the early termination fee that I don't owe, per their policy. I am extremely frustrated. I just need to email someone a bank statement with my new address. It should not be this difficult. 

Anyone have any advice?

0 Likes
Re: fishy situation with my ETF waiver
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi annoyedcustome1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes