paperless nightmare
wouldliketoknow1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just because I chose to end paperless billing that did not work for me are you purposely making pay by mail more difficult for me just to pay my bill?

0 Likes
Re: paperless nightmare
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Re: paperless nightmare
BarryNYC
Enthusiast - Level 1
I would NEVER trust VZ with paperless billing. I have been a customer since 2008 and at least every other month they sneak erroneous charges onto my bill. I would NEVER switch to paperless. I have had nothing but HORRIBLE experiences with their billing dept not knowing what was going on. And the amounts that show on their screen don't always match what appears on my printed bill. I CANNOT imagine just taking their word each month. My suggestion...keep the printed, paper bills coming and pay online if possible since all of that is tracked and recorded several places. The Vz motto should be 3 card monty.