poor service!
daisily

3rd month in a row where i'm getting charged with channels i did not sign up for despite already calling them twice! I can bear with it the first month since it could be a glitch, but 3 months in a row? And when I call, they are telling me I need to pay for it first and I will get credited later? How can verizon expect us to pay for a service we did not subscribe to, and how are the service personnel NOT doing their jobs and canceling those channels after calling them twice already??? this is making me want to subscribe to another provider, their service this year has truly declined!

0 Likes
Re: poor service!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi daisily

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
wanted to share my customer service experience
daisily

customer rep finally called me after my issue was escalated. i have been charged 3 months for channels i did not subscribe to. They said i ordered it thru my remote on labor day weekend, BUT i was out of town that weekend so it was not possible. He then tells me I need to call tech support to see if there is something wrong with the remote. I found that somewhat amusing yet abusrd.  I did get credited for the 3 months but ONLY after I made numerous calls to them, and the first rep "forgot" to cancel those channels and therefore me being charged again. I have been with verizon FIOS for two years now and am very disappointed. Althought their internet speed is and FIOS tv is good,  it is NOT worth dealing with constant billing issues. I am already looking for another provider as I am typing this. VERY disappointed.

0 Likes