Anyone know of a FREE (or at least cheap) spreadsheet for a Blackberry Curve?
ingramje

Hello,

Anyone know of a good, and FREE (or at least cheap) spreadsheet for a Blackberry Curve 8830?  I had thought my BB came with Sheets to Go, but I can't find that anywhere, so I'm looking for anything else out there that might do the job instead.  I'd just like to be able to edit sheets I have, such as my timesheet spreadsheet, very simple stuff.

thanks in advance,

Jeff

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know of a FREE (or at least cheap) spreadsheet for a Blackberry Curve?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey, Jeff,

Welcome to the forums.  I personally use DataViz's Documents To Go Premium edition.  It costs a little bit, but includes Sheets To Go among other programs.  Another popular app with Blackberry users is GridMagic.  They make a 20 dollar version of the app which will do everything you want to do with spreadsheets.  Google a search for either one.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know of a FREE (or at least cheap) spreadsheet for a Blackberry Curve?
VERIZONLVR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Depending on your needs, simprit offers a free version of GridMagic -- http://www.simprit.com/free/gridmagic/index.html.

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

I registered my Doc2Go so I could get the free Sheet to Go. Now when I sync with my BB desktop manager to load a new free theme it tries to 'Downgrade' my Docs2Go?  Help!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

That was a problem that was supposed to be fixed with Blackberry Desktop Manager v5.0.  Make sure you are running that version.  If not, you can download it from Blackberry.com. 

Doc

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

It is version 5.0.0.11 (July 1 2009).  Is there a patch/update I'm missing?

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

All is good.  BB Desktop wanted to remove the old version of Docs2Go 1.0.  I went ahead and ran the update and everything installed fine.  Thanks to everyone for their help. How do you mark this as resolved?

0 Likes